Dr. William Gardner
I am a clinical psychologist in San Francisco’s financial district. I provide individually tailored psychotherapy for adults using cognitive behavioral therapy to reduce symptoms and improve overall functioning.
I approach patient care by combining scientifically supported, brief, solution-focused interventions with a positive collaborative approach. We will work together to develop treatment goals and then strive to reach them.
I have experience providing psychotherapy helping people manage a variety of different issues including:
- Anxiety, stress and panic
- Anger management
- Attention Deficit Issues (ADD and ADHD)
- Grief and loss
- Social and Specific Phobias
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Career counseling: transition, job stress and issues related to being an entrepreneur
- Relationship, dating and sexual issues
- Achieving life balance
I provide free initial phone consultations. Contact me today.